This tropical cinnamon smoothie recipe is perfect for summer. It is a tropical blend of banana, pineapple, and coconut, spiced with cinnamon. It tastes sweet with no sugar added!
To learn how to create your own healthy smoothie recipes read How to Make A Healthy Smoothie with This Easy Formula.
Tropical Cinnamon Smoothie
- 1 Blender
- 1/2 ripe banana, frozen peel banana before freezing
- 1 cup cut pineapple, frozen
- 1/2 cup coconut, frozen I use Pitaya Foods Coconut Smoothie Packs. Use 1 pack. Link in notes.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth consistency.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe and follow on Pinterest!