This tropical cinnamon smoothie recipe is perfect for summer. It is a tropical blend of banana, pineapple, and coconut, spiced with cinnamon. It tastes sweet with no sugar added!
To learn how to create your own healthy smoothie recipes read How to Make A Healthy Smoothie with This Easy Formula.
Tropical Cinnamon Smoothie
A refreshing tropical smoothie spiced with cinnamon. Smoothie recipe includes the tropical fruits banana, pineapple, and coconut.
- 1 Blender
- 1/2 ripe banana, frozen peel banana before freezing
- 1 cup cut pineapple, frozen
- 1/2 cup coconut, frozen I use Pitaya Foods Coconut Smoothie Packs. Use 1 pack. Link in notes.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth consistency.
Serving Size: This recipe will make two 10 fl oz smoothies that are 196 calories each (perfect for a snack or a side!). If you are enjoying the smoothie as a low-calorie meal, it will make one 20 fl oz smoothie for 392 calories. Frozen Coconut Link: I use Pitaya Foods Frozen Organic Coconut Smoothie Packs (use 1 pack instead of 1/2 cup)
Don’t forget to pin this recipe and follow on Pinterest!
Leave a Comment